SHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for Haters Of SPUT

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Other games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
makavelli
Admin
makavelli

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Other games   Other games EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:54 pm

hi all just wondering if any1 here plays on anything other than this, any ps3 ppl here or any other online games, i'e runescape

Just wondering, i mave a ps3 and am on cod5 alot or socom confrontation, if any1 is on any of these drop me a pm with your psn name.

cheers mak
Back to top Go down

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:57 am

Just Hearts of Iron2 and Rome Total War. Sorry, but if you like the WW2 era, definetly check out HOI2.

Duke
Back to top Go down
makavelli
Admin
makavelli

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:27 pm

what formats is that on m8, is it p.c game or online game and what type is it, first person, strat, i do love ww2 games.
Back to top Go down

Other games Empty
PostSubject: HOI2   Other games EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:54 am

Heart of Iron 2 Armageddon is pc. Also it is a realtime strat. They did away with Valkrynet, but we still host through Direct IP. It is awesome, accurate to the most details. Names of officals, ships, planes, generals, admirals, very authentic. Anglo-American and I played alot, he is one of the BAMF smaller point players now, he is in school so can not play much now. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:49 pm

I have a xbox360 but i play on my PC mostly... Just bought MW2 for it and will be getting starcraft 2 as soon as it comes out. . . . .
Back to top Go down

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:04 am

I use to be in Guild EviL on Guild Wars and we made it to the top rankings on the American servers. If anyone plays GW, I would love to run around a bit.

I have Border Lands as well but my 360 is not normally connected to the internet (mom heard something about 360s getting viruses if plugged in and now she thinks the world will go to hell in a hand basket if we do).
Back to top Go down

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:38 pm

DeathsDefiance tell your mum to stop being so silly!! There is no way your computer (or xbox) will get a virus from having the xbox plugged in to have access to the internet
Back to top Go down
Cti68

Cti68

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:31 pm

I play Evony & just started World of Warcraft......... waiting for the 4gb download lol
Back to top Go down

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:58 am

Evony. and was in Gates of Andaron and D&D (suck). Big Halo nut, but don't have 360 right now Sad Stuck playing 1 & 2 with the old "Duke" controller!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other games   Other games Empty

Back to top Go down

Other games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SHAT :: GENERAL CHAT :: chat-
Jump to: