SHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for Haters Of SPUT

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everything down...?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Everything down...? Empty
PostSubject: Everything down...?   Everything down...? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:06 am

spacinvasion.bigpoint.com, en.board.bigpoint.com, bigpoint.com all seem down. Guessing it's the same for everyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything down...?   Everything down...? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:19 am

... and back up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything down...?   Everything down...? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:57 am

I do NOT like the new look. I do not like the down time. I do not know how many members will still be here when/if we get back on.
I am not happy.
I am ticked and I want to share that fact.
The upgrade should have been alpha tested then brought on line.
I finaly get into a place I like, at a level that I can help others and the stupid thing is down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything down...?   Everything down...? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:00 am

I hope whoever did this upgrade goes to eat a raw egg and dirt sandwitch with a spioled lard chaser for a drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everything down...?   Everything down...? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:07 pm

They should have a dedicated alpha/beta universe. Instead they're having to use the new global one for testing.

People wouldn't mind testing the game in a different universe if it gave some kind of bonus to their regular universes. (resources|speed|?) And kept them from being down so much. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything down...?   Everything down...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything down...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SHAT :: GENERAL CHAT :: chat-
Jump to: